1. Do you have a minimum purchase amount?
Our minimum purchase amount is $50.
2. Do you sell to public?
No. We are strictly ***WHOLESALE ONLY***. If you are located in the state of Texas, we require a valid Resale Tax ID to claim your sales tax exempt status.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards such as Visa, Master Card and Discover only.
No ***COD*** orders are accepted in our location.
4. Do you ship outside the U.S.?
Currently, we only ship to Puerto Rico and Austrilia
5. What do you use for shipping?
We use UPS ground for domestic shipping. You may choose Next Day Air, Two-Day or Three-Day Select. The actual shipping cost will be added to your final invoice before we ship your package. We use the USPS Priority Mail service for all shipments to Puerto Rico.
6. Why does the shipping cost not show up when I place an order?
The shipping cost is calculated based on the actual weight of the package. All packages shipped from Her Station will originate from DALLAS, TX 75229.
When you checkout, your shipping cost will show $0. This does not imply the shipping cost is free. The amount shown on your shop cart when you check out is the amount prior to your shipping cost. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated and charged when your package is ready to ship. If you would like to know the actual shipping cost before your order is shipped, please let us know in advance. On the other hand, you may also email our shipping department:email@example.com to get the shipping quote before shipment. Please remember to include your order ID # in your email.
Important Shipping Announcement
7. All packages above $500 value will automatically be shipped with direct signature required as mandated by Fedex. If you want your package to be delivered without a signature, please contact us in advance. We can override the preference. But if the packages were found lost after delivery, neither Fedex nor Her Station Wholesale will be responsible for the loss. Therefore, please be cautious when you choose to override this preference.
8. Her Station will not be responsible for the loss originated from incorrect or incomplete shipping address. Therefore, please double check your address before you submit your order. Address correction fee may apply if we need to contact Fedex to re-route the package.
9. Her Station will not be responsible for any missing items that you claim after 48 hours upon your receipt of the package. Therefore, please inspect the contents of your package immediately right after you receive your package.
10. Her Station will not be responsible for the loss originated from an unattended package left outside customer's house. Therefore, please make sure to have someone received the package or request for signature delivery.
**Inclement Weather Policy**. 11. Her Station will not be responsible for any delay in shipment due to unforeseen weather condition. Please contact UPS directly with your tracking number for details.
12. Has my order been shipped? Why do I not receive any order status notification?
Your should receive your order status notification once your package is shipped. If you do not receive order status notification, our email might be accidentally directed to your SPAM list. Please check your SPAM folder and remove our email accordingly. Our email will be shown as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you accidentally include either one of our emails in your SPAM list, you will not be able to view any email from us. Alternatively, you may log in to "My Account" to view your order status, the tracking number, and the history of your previous orders.
13. How do I track my shipment?
For UPS shipments, please Click Here and enter your tracking numbers.
14. I have a show or deadline pending on a certain date, can you deliver by that time?
We will try our best to meet customers’ deadlines. However, due to the high demand for certain products, there are times when deadlines cannot be met. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience. Please make sure you place your order well in advance to minimize the possibility of missing a deadline. You may also notify us in advance. Please note that HERSTATIONWHOLESALE.com does not guarantee to meet any deadlines or same day shipping. Therefore customers cannot claim missing a deadline as a base for cancellation of orders.
Below is the map for UPS Transit Time :
15. What is Secure SSL Shopping?
Secure Shopping means that your credit card number and personal information are protected. The website checkout system is on a 256 bit encryption Secure Server and guaranteed safe. All information exchanged is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than authorized personnel. One way to tell that the pages are secure is to note the added “s” in the web address in the URL bar as in HTTPS instead of HTTP. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the bottom bar of your browser.
16. May I cancel an order?
You may cancel your order as long as we haven't shipped your package. Please call us at 972-243-9090 if you need to cancel your order. In order to maintain consistent customer service and timely delivery, we cannot delete submitted orders from our system. To prevent mistakes on your order, we advise you to thoroughly review your order prior to submission. If your package has already shipped, we might be able to contact our carrier to re-route the package back to us but customer will be liable for all shipping costs, and the possible restocking fee which will be deducted from the original form of payment. If any package is refused upon delivery attempt, the customer is still liable for all shipping costs and the restocking fee.
17. Are all the items I ordered in stock?
If the product is displayed online then it is in stock during that particular time. However, due to the high volume of order at certain times, some items may already be out of stock by the time an order is actually pulled. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your order will be 100 percent fulfilled. We will not contact the customer for sold out items unless more than half of the order cannot be fulfilled. We will not substitute items without customer's approval. There will not be any back orders on sold out items. Therefore, if you need us to contact you about the sold out items, please notify us in advance.
18. Why are some items missing from my order?
Our normal fulfillment rate is around 90%-100%. However, some hot items might be out of stock by the time we pull the order. Therefore, we cannot guarantee 100% fulfillment rate. Customers WILL NOT be charged for items not shipped. ALL BACK ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.
19. Do you have a drop ship service?
Unfortunately, we do not offer drop ship service at this point.
20. How do I change my shipping address after submitting my order?
Please call us immediately at 972-243-9090 to correct your shipping address.If your order has already shipped, there will be a $12.00 service fee for the correction and your shipment may be delayed at least 1 business day.
21. Do you send catalogs with your updated inventory?
At present, we do not have a mailing catalog. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date fashion handbags and accessories.
22. Do you have a physical store address where I can physically pick up my merchandise?
YES! You may physically pick-up your merchandise at the following address:
11363 Denton Dr Ste201，Dallas TX 75229
23. What information should I provide HERSTATIONWHOLESALE.COM when I call, email, or fax?
•Your full name or Company Name as in your order form
•Order number/Invoice number (if you have placed an order)
•E-mail address (your login ID)
•Item number of product in question •Your call back number or your email address
24. Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
Our carrier (UPS) does not ship to PO Box address. Therefore, we are unable to ship to P.O.Box address at this point in time.
25. Can you ship to an address different from my billing address?
If you wish to ship to an address different from your billing address, please contact your issuing bank and have your preferred shipping destination added as an authorized alternate ship-to address in the record OR memo field. We will contact your bank using the bank number you have provided to verify this information after you have placed an order. Please allow an extra day to verify any alternate ship-to addresses.
Please understand that address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your financial safety and to deter fraudulent activity. Making transactions online means that we cannot request a traditional form of identification such as a driver's license. We instead conduct address verification through your credit or debit card issuer to confirm your identify and verify the validity of your purchase, ultimately protecting your credit score and privacy.
Both your billing and shipping addresses must be verified before we ship your order. If you encounter problems while trying to add an alternate shipping address, let the card issuer know that you are placing an online order and that the retailer must verify your personal information before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraud. Then, simply give us a call at 972-243-9090 to let us know and we will re-attempt address verification to complete the processing of your order.
Note: Orders with the same billing and shipping address are more likely to ship within 1-2 business days.
26. Please note that ** ALL SALES ARE FINAL** for all Clearance items
All items are sold AS IS. No Unauthorized Returns will be accepted. We will only issue store credit for defective *UNUSED* merchandise within 7 days of your receipt of the products accompanied with the invoice under the following conditions:
•We need to be notified of the manufacture defect item within 7 days of your receipt of the product. Any claims after the 7 days periods will not be accepted. Unauthorized returns will NOT be accepted.
• The product must not be altered to disguise as a manufacturer defect item. Please pack your returns carefully. Credit are usually issued as store credit only.
• Her Station does not offer a warranty on any products that have been used or abused. Items must be returned in original condition, unused, and have all original tags attached. Final approval of any return is based upon receipt and inspection, by Her Station., of the product. Return or exchange shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. We will only reimburse shipping cost for authorized and approved returns only.
•Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 25% and we will not be responsible for the return shipping cost.
27. Any claim for the defective item must be reported to Her Station via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number.
All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number and made within 7 days of the ship date printed on the invoice. Returns without prior authorization/RMA number will not be accepted. Please indicate the Return Number on the packing slip and ship to:
11363 Denton Dr Ste201，Dallas TX 75229.
28. For all RMA requests, please provide:
•Invoice number AND Date,
•Contact number, Item number and
•Brief description of the reason for return on the email.
29. Errors and inaccuracies: Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, & up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any Website is completely free of human or technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, product color inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted -- and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Color & Photography: We try to ensure that our photos are as accurate as possible in representing our items. Please note that occasionally the products that you receive may not match exactly with what you may have seen on your viewing screen upon ordering. This may include size, color or shape variation. This is because each viewing screen might show a slightly different color variation depending on the default hardware setting. In this case, Her Station cannot be held responsible for products that may slightly differ in color, shape or print upon receipt. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
30. Shipment Refusal
If an order is returned, refused or unclaimed by the customer due to customer refusal, customer negligence/absence, or customer providing incorrect shipping information, we will attempt contact via phone and/or email if provided. If no response is received, the customer will be charged 25% restocking fee for refused orders in addition to one-way freight charge. All orders that require re-shipping at the request of the customer, whether for returned, refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages will require an additional re-shipping charge.